Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Dance

The kids' school had their annual Valentine's Dance tonight. It's hard to believe how much fun can get packed into two short hours. John Sam and Caroline drank too much soda, ate too much pizza and sugar, and danced their precious little behinds off. The cafeteria was gloriously decorated with Valentine colors and they didn't skimp on anything! The DJ was rockin' and he organized an American Bandstand/Soul Train kind of lineup where everybody forms two lines and one person from each line dances down the middle - I laughed so hard at all the students' style and reckless abandon. I wish I could post the pictures of everybody dancing, but since I don't have permission, I'll just post the ones of John Sam & Caroline. We are all pooped out and ready for a good night's sleep.









No comments:

Post a Comment