Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday

Whoo-hoo, it is Fat Tuesday and it certainly lived up to the hype. Basically I have been eating junk all day, ha! Took the kids to Olive Garden tonight and I ate so many breadsticks with alfredo sauce that my stomach hurts. Hoping there is enough room in there for that 3 Musketeers bar I planned to have tonight . . .

I think I am going to try to give up the "F" word for Lent. So I have been saying it plenty of times today to get it out of my system, hehe. If I can keep myself from saying it for 40 days, then I can stop saying it altogether.

Another thing I want to give up is my salty snacks. I've been putting on weight and I don't feel good about it. Health-wise, it also would be to my advantage to get rid of the weight before it gets insurmountable.

There are probably bigger sins I need to give up, but I am going to start with these two and then we'll reevaluate after the 40 days.

Long Live Mardi Gras!

No comments:

Post a Comment