Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Calendar Page on Super Bowl Sunday

One of the best things about a new month is turning over the calendar pages. The "glitter" calendar I got this year is so beautiful--how do you like this colorful page?


Was hoping to get a few items in the mail yesterday (Sat. 1/31): my Mary Kay order, and the part for my dishwasher that was supposed to be 3 day shipping which has turned into 5-6 day shipping. Nothing in the box but a couple of items for Sam and nothing for moi. Tomorrow, then, should be a great mail day for me. Later this week, probably Friday, the kids will get their new monogrammed backpacks from Land's End. You know, the kind with lifetime zipper guarantee! :)


To make a note of this day in history - GO STEELERS! I had to get the kids plain old "Super Bowl XLIII" balloons since all the Steeler balloons were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment