Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick - AGAIN

I'm sick again, and ticked off about it.

It's not so much that germs love me more than other people. But there are some people who honestly believe the Universe will shut down if they miss a day of work to recuperate. Do everyone a favor, people. If you're sick, stay home. And don't touch my phone or keyboard. PLEASE.

You probably think it's no big deal if you give or get a cold once in a while, but there are other people who have weak immune systems because they're tired all the time, and "one little cold" can turn into bronchitis, or, if they're really burning the candle at both ends, it can mean pneumonia. Double pneumona. Ever had it? You don't want it. I didn't want it either, but I'm headed in that direction. Again.

To the smarty pants who told me that people infect others before they know they're sick: you may be semi-right, but when you're wheezin' and sneezin' - YOU ARE STILL CONTAGIOUS. Go to bed and not the office.

Yes, I mean YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment