Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ears Pierced!

Caroline has been insisting she wants to get her ears pierced, and today was the day! She looked at the display case, and right away picked out the earrings she wanted. She sat in the chair, held their "piercing buddy teddy bear," and when it was all over, she did NOT cry but it looked like she wanted to. She toughed it out though, and no actual tears fell. I think she was surprised that it hurt, even though I told her ahead of time that it would. She looks a little woozy in the first "after" picture!

I remember getting my ears pierced in South Carolina the summer before 4th grade. They used tweezers back then to squeeze the earrings together, and did them one at a time. In these times of modern piercing, however, two different ladies use two clicker guns and they get both of them done in one click.

I'm not sure who thought it was a bigger deal - me or Caroline! :) I am very proud of her, and her Daddy told her that she looked beautiful.































After we got milkshakes and Chick Fil-A, I took some more pictures of both of them so I'd have a current photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment