Friday, February 27, 2009

Today is a new day

Right before Chicken Little hit the game-winning home run, he said to himself, "Today is a new day." After that game, his life started to change for the better.

Since most everyone around me feels quite free to comment on and discuss my mental health status, I'd like to announce that today is the new day for me wherein I will attempt to achieve better living through prescription chemistry. We shall see if the results are positive. I understand it could take between two and four weeks.

After this area of my life gets handled to everyone's satisfaction, I'm thinking that all those other areas over which I have no control but that also need attention will be the top priority for others.

In other words, once the nut job isn't a nut job anymore, perhaps it will become evident who else needs to do a little work, and we'll see if they have the stones or moxie to get 'r done, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment