Saturday, March 21, 2009

Miscellaneous, a Shameless Brag, and The Secret

Got signed up on Twitter. So far - I'm underwhelmed. We'll give it a little more time to grow on me.

Had my hair done today. Then when I bought my lottery and powerball tickets, the hunky little cashier asked me if I knew who Teri Hatcher was. "You know, the good lookin' one with brown hair on Desperate Housewives," he says. "Yes," I say. "Well, you look like her," he tells me.

!!!

Thanks, fella. Kinda needed that today~

Have been wishing for a new laptop. My computer keeps crashing when I try to balance my Quicken account. And I've been focusing on that Mercedes 450 GL I had my eye on a while back. The other day at the office, a shiny black one was parked right in front. Man, it looked sharp. I thought I wanted a red one until I saw one IRL, and it looks more burgundy than I care for. So I've decided I want the platinum colored one. The Secret tells me to visualize. So I have a vision of myself finding this humongous bag of cash in a parking lot or on the side of the road.

(insert smiley face here)

1 comment:

  1. You've gotten younger. It used to be Kate Jackson! Terri Hatcher is a baby! You go girl!

    xxV

    ReplyDelete