Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2009






















Is it just me, or does this photo proclaim, "WE ARE SO SICK OF YOU TAKING PICTURES OF US!"

Sorry, kiddoes. It's a mother's prerogative to continue to do things that annoy you. Here is the consolation: When you're a parent, you can do it, too! ;-) I'm betting you'll enjoy it as much as I do, hehe.

Other musings:

***Caroline wore this same clover T-shirt on last St. Patrick's Day. I swear she has grown since then, but hey, if the shirt fits......

***This is my 200th post on the blog. Wowza!

***Today at work we all received an e-mail that was the mother of all work e-mails - totally Hall of Fame material. Due to confidentiality, I can't repost it here.....but I will go out on a limb to offer the following opinion: Poop is the great equalizer. That'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment