Sunday, March 15, 2009

Magic Win Against Jazz 105-87

The kids' school gave them each a free Orlando Magic ticket when Dwight Howard visited the school to get everyone pumped up for the dreaded "FCAT." :)

So tonight we all went to the Amway Arena and watched them pummel the Utah Jazz. Their coach, Jerry Sloan, got off to a roaring start in the first quarter by arguing with the ref and getting himself tossed from the game. That set the tone for the game, and I don't think the Jazz ever had the lead during any of the quarters. The stands weren't too crowded, the fans were rowdy but not obnoxious, and even though the kids were a tiny bit bored by the end, it was a lot of fun.

I like the pictures except for the redeye, which I couldn't remove because the pictures won't open in my PSE 3.0 anymore. (And I was too tired to keep trying.)






No comments:

Post a Comment