Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Is Over

Been having a good week so far. Things don't seem to be irritating me nearly as much as last month, LOL. Work is going well, and I haven't thought about buying "Skinny & Sweet" even one time this week. But I did think it was Thursday night and I was about to turn on CSI. Have to wait till tomorrow to get my forensic fix.

Background noise:

John Sam is doing math homework with his dad. He was adding from left to right instead of the other way around, and was none too happy to have to re-do everything. I can hear that it's almost done and bedtime is nigh.

Caroline finally lost one of her top front teeth today, and was devastated when she opened her little tooth box and tried to show it to her dad--it had broken into three little pieces. (She'd bumped it on the playground a while back and it was probably cracked.) So Daddy told her that maybe the Tooth Fairy would leave $3? She was unconvinced and not to be consoled.

Got my lottery tix and gettin' my mind right to win the big one so I can call in RICH tomorrow! Don't bother checkin' your numbers - I got the one, baby.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment