Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full Moon 3.11.09

The full moon makes me crazy. I've heard that's an old wives' tale, but it does ring true sometimes. I still love looking at it, even if the Universe seems wonky in some ways on those couple of days. (Apparently it makes others crazy too, but that's another post for another day.)

I got up earlier than everybody else because I wanted to take some pictures of how cool it looked before daylight today. I guess the Virgo in me is just not satisfied with the way they turned out--photos can't capture the beauty of it. The electrical lines would not photo-shop out of my image without ruining the rest of it, so I just left them there.

Tokyo and I greeted this day in the moonlight. Picture or no picture for the scrapbook, I have an imprint of it in my mind's eye, and a sweet memory with our much loved canine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment