Saturday, August 16, 2008

William Quotes and Website

A lot of quotes have been speaking to me recently. Here are two of the ones I've liked that I've seen in the last few days:

  • "What's past is prologue . . ." (William Shakespeare, The Tempest)

  • "We speak of "choosing," of "making friends." What we can choose and make is not the friend, but opportunity for contact. When contact happens, something higher than our will chooses for us." (William Gannett)
Didn't realize until just now that both first names are William. haha

Here's a cool website I found while looking for something else (how many times does that happen?!):

http://www.enotes.com/

Lots of good stuff on there. Since I didn't click a lot, I bookmarked it to go back later. Sure wish I'd known about that site when I had to read the Canterbury Tales!

1 comment:

  1. I really like those quotes...but my fave quote is "AWWWW SHIT ON IT" by Maurilio a.k.a " THE BOSS"

    ReplyDelete