Sunday, August 17, 2008

Barely time to blog

Today was the kids' last day of summer vacation. They were lazy (and rightfully so) and I was the busy one! Laundry, dishes, pancakes, more dishes, vacuuming, mopping, filling out school forms, making uber-cute name tags for the kids' new lunchboxes & backpacks and taking pix of them, and making up snack bags for lunch and afternoon snacks. Then I wanted John Sam and Caroline to sort of "match" on their respective first days of second grade and kindergarten, so I had to iron a shirt for JS and then did a couple of items for my workweek. Just started the dishwasher, and I'm gonna catch up on the details of Hurricane Fay before I hit the sack. Definitely getting up early so I can take some First Day of School pictures and get them posted.

Nighty-night! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. barely time to blod barely time to "BREATHE"....LMAO.....

    ReplyDelete