Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I can so sew!

I found an old dress in the closet over the weekend. By "old" I mean, pre-children and pre-wedding. Back in the day, it was one of my most worn dresses, and in one of my favorite pictures of me and Sam (when it was just me and Sam, LOL), I'm wearing said old dress. There used to be some gold buttons on it, but when I found the dress, I discovered they were dull and yucky looking. So I went to Joann's with my little 40% coupon and got some new buttons. It's a little pathetic how happy sewing some new buttons on my old dress made me. But there's nothing like getting a good deal, and doing a little bit of old-fashioned handiwork to bring new life to something old.


1 comment:

  1. She can sew and oh my god she can cook.... LOL LOL what more can a man ask for... :0)

    ReplyDelete