Thursday, August 28, 2008

B'day Trivia

I recently read in the newspaper that the month with the most birthdays is August. :)

So tomorrow at 3:52 p.m., I will take a moment to celebrate myself in honor of my birthday, and all other August birthdays. I haven't worked on my birthday in 20+ years, so being at work might irritate me just for a few minutes, but then I'll snap out of it. I've already gotten cards, e-mails, and phone calls wishing me many happy returns. It's nice to have so many people remember and send their well wishes.

I will definitely take a picture of myself to commemorate the day, and try to get it posted sometime on my ACTUAL BIRTHDAY, haha!

1 comment:

  1. Well today is my "BIG" sisiter's birthday and I want her to know just how much she is loved. And how we hope that she has a very special day. Happy Birthday Big Bad Sissy and TIA we love her, Lj and Dylan and Skye Nina and Grayson and the "BOSS" and snooks...

    ReplyDelete