Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Blah

Don't know if it's the lack of sunshine or PMS, but today I had the blahs. We didn't get any time off at work for the stupid wanna-be hurricane. It has rained more today than yesterday and there was a lot more wind today, too. There are a few large trees in different places along our commute to school that I really don't like to drive under for fear that they'll drop on top of my 11 year old car, ha!

The kids were happy to go back to their "new" school, and I got them both a T-shirt with the logo and school colors to wear on Spirit Fridays. I had to run out to Publix to get snacks for Caroline and her classmates; since our last name starts with "B" we were the first name on the list for Snack Day. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be drinks or food, so I got Capri Sun pouches and some graham crackers. I liked the fact that the Capri Suns don't have any dye--it looks like water but is grape flavored! John Sam's teacher sent me a note that they are in love with him already. Of course--what did they expect? He brought home a puzzle he got from the treasure box and I think he's on the floor in his room putting it together instead of sleeping.

Looking forward to some sunshine very soon. That always perks me up. Vitamin D, perhaps--or maybe I just need a little more light. ;0

1 comment:

  1. we sang the song rain rain go away the guzman5 wants to play....LMAO

    ReplyDelete