Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wed 5.26.2010


I know I've been MIA on the blog.  I scoured the photo folders to see if I had any unposted pictures to balance out the long stretch between this post and the last.

I'm really loving my class. I'll be starting book 2 this weekend.  I think I've decided on my research paper project. So I'll be doing a little - gasp! - research on it.  Cracking myself up here....

I'm a lot busier these days, and somehow I seem to be getting more done. It'll be be nice when the kids get out of school and their routine can be a little less rigid.

Right now the Magic are up by 13 against the Celtics. When we win this series, we will be the first team in NBA history to come back from an 0-3 deficit and win four in a row.  GO MAGIC!!!

Signing off now with the aforementioned photo, taken by "Daddy" -

No comments:

Post a Comment