Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010


Wishing a wonderful day to all the moms out there.  Today's post is all about mothers, and here is the warning: If you find genealogy boring, might as well click on the "x"

Me and Mom (top)
Me and Mom's mother, Grandma Daniels (bottom)
Gram Haas (my dad's mother)
My grandfather's mother  (left)
My gram's mother (right)
Me and JSB (6 mos.)
Me and CGB (4 mos.)
Me with my son and daughter (Easter 2003)

It was a lot of fun looking at the kids' baby scrapbooks.  Pointing out that I have on red in all three photos of the Baumgardners, lol. I guess it's all right to be nostalgic and sentimental on Mother's Day.    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo to my mom and all the other moms in my life~

2 comments:

  1. AWWW Cute pic of you and Dorsey.
    Hope you had a great Mother's Day. :)
    xx Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one of you and JS and the way your hair looks I love the color and the style I think you should go back to that.... ASAP... Love her.....

    ReplyDelete