Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday on Cinco de Mayo, Tokyo!!!

Today is Miss Tokyo Jones' 4th Birthday!  She prefers Milkbones to frozen margaritas, so she'll be getting plenty of what she wants!

Here she is sporting her brand new collar since she outgrew the other one. 



I found a sweet little poem that I would like to dedicate to our beloved canine girl.

Second Dog
by Lee Avery

Sometimes I look for traits in you
Of other dogs you never knew--
Dogs who loved me all their days
And understood in special ways.
But that's not fair to you, my elf,
You're not a substitute, but yourself.
You've dried the tears and eased the pain
And tugged my laughter home again.
Yet at times, puppy, I almost start
When your eyes recall them to my heart.
You'll never lack for love, it's clear--
Because of them, you're twice as dear.

Happy Birthday T-Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment