Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day Treats

I went to Scrappy Boutique on National Scrapbooking Day.  The store was full of scrappers and buyers, and it was nice of the kids to play with the wooden dollhouse in the back so that I could go around the store and get some brand new goodies from Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, ZvaCreative.com, and Webster's Pages!  Also got some (more) Bazzill cardstock. 


There was a layout created by one of the gals who works at the store that I thought was really pretty, so I took a picture of it with my phone (NOT an iPhone!) and can't wait to "lift" it.  I'll post them both. Right now I have about 4 new layouts all laid out in ScrapbookCenter.  I've decided to try to start scrapbooking on my lunch hour instead of coming home, making my sandwich, and then doing housework until it's time for me to go back to the office.  After this week I'll let everyone know how that's working for me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment