Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In Front

I made this layout using pictures taken by my friend Kelly Borsheim.  It seems the picture of it has a weird sepia tint to it, but in real life the layout is gray, white, silver and black.  When I started to do the journaling, I noticed the date of the pictures was May 2003.  Ahem, who'd believe seven years could pass before I scrapbooked these photos? LMAO!  I waited to post this page until today because it's the same date as Kelly's pictures except for the year.  A little smile from the Universe on that one~

FHB trivia:  I don't like the way my hands look (never have).  But in these photos they don't look so awful, and I'm glad to have a picture or two that shows them.   'Cause I make a lot  of different things with these bony crooked fingers, lol.


Photos courtesy of Kelly Borsheim (click here ArtByBorsheim.com)

{Bazzill Cardstock; Patterned papers: American Crafts & Best Creations, Inc.; Black ZIG Writer; Stamping ink: ColorBox/ClearSnap; Silver Sharpie; jeweled flourishes: MAMBI}

1 comment:

  1. oh, Frannie -- thank you! I had almost forgotten those images. I did not realize that you did not like your hands -- me either for mine, I mean. They look older than I feel - ha. I feel complimented that you love the images and we DID have a good visit that day! Wow, was it really 7 years ago?

    Your blog looks so good -- and welcoming. Congratulations!
    Love and kisses from Italy!

    ReplyDelete