Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Time Machine

Tuesday I had lunch with one of the ladies I work with.  She's a working mom, just like me, and we were chatting about balancing career/marriage/children/life.  She told me the coolest thing and I wanted to share it.

She said her car was her time machine.  When she gets into the car, she drives to work to be Career Woman.  After work, she gets in the car and drives home..... and then she is Mamita to Baby Justin. :)

They are kept separate because of her time machine.  That way no matter where she is, she is focusing on the present and not lamenting her situation or multi-tasking to the point of exhaustion.  And we mommies and working girls know a little about exhaustion, lol.  In between, she travels in time ... in her silver car.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment