Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scrapbooking on Sunday Part 1

I've been on quite the little manic run today, bwa-ha-ha-ha.  Load 5 in the washer, load 6 in the dryer, second half of towels will go in last thing. As of my posting time, the *Magic* are down by 7 with two minutes to go.  Argh.

A couple of pages to share.  I have no idea what is UP with the layouts I take pictures of always looking crooked.  How can they looked tilted when they are laying flat on the table?! Big life mystery.

The Unexpected Birthday Gift


PSA: I only include a list of the products I used to make my layouts because I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to scraplift, steal, bootleg, or otherwise not give credit for anything. I  also do it because I like to give props to those who make the supplies I use or the people who inspire me and my creativity.

{Bazzill Cardstock; StazOn-Tsukineko; Diecut Paper-Webster's Pages (Lullaby Lane); Transparency-My Mind's Eye; Brown Zig Writer; Zots mini glue dots; Studio G alpha stamps; brown ribbon; beige lace; Therm-O-Web Adhesives; All Night Media mini Pop Dots}

No comments:

Post a Comment