Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today was a good day

I was absolutely enchanged with the movie Where The Wild Things Are. The beginning is a little intense, so I was glad the kids and I had talked beforehand about how Max was pretending because he was in trouble. It was a good length for me, seemed a little long for JS and CG. I don't think John Sam's teacher liked it, but a few times I definitely needed Puffs. I give it five stars! =)

The new pumpkin patch was all that--chatty ladies at the checkout notwithstanding. I felt kinda silly following the kids with the camera until I saw another lady with a tripod. Ha! It's hard to pick which few to post because I went a little crazy. I made one of the cutest ones as the new header. Do you like it?

We went to Borders where I thought they'd take my birthday gift card; they did not accept it. We got a book for John Sam's project, I got a yoga DVD (stop laughing right now!), and they got 2 packs of the stretchy animals. Then to the costume store, which we all didn't like because they had a fog machine going. It looked like a dance club except there was no alcohol in sight, ha. We got our accessories and beat it.










Is this last pumpkin weird looking or what?! Looks like a bunch of warts!! Ewwww!

Halloween is coming! But at this moment, we're getting ready to call it a night. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well I posted a comment on how great your pics were, how handsome and grown up JS is, and how adorable Caroline is in her green dress. But it disappeared!

    xx Love ya!
    Val

    ReplyDelete