Sunday, October 11, 2009

Neener, Neener

I got the Zhu-Zhu's,
I got the Zhu-Zhu's...

And you don't have yours,
And you don't have yours!

Neener, neener! =)

Also got the little exercise wheel and the uber-adorable race car! It just so happened today that while we were in Toys R Us, as we were waiting to check out, I looked over and saw about 15 of the pets on the shelf. I totally thought I was LOSING MY MIND, but picked one up and it was the real McCoy. I had to enlist Granny to distract and then shuffle the kids out in front of me so they wouldn't see me buying the contraband - lol. The cashier laughed when I put them on the counter; she said they had just put them out in the last 30 minutes (it was about 12:15), and she said by 1:00, they'd be gone and all the accessories, too.

I get to be Super Mommy and Super Tia on Christmas morning! I love it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment