Monday, October 26, 2009

Minutiae Musing Vol. 2

My last post was #400 - how about dat? Posted some pix to myspace, and I think Facebook? I'm thinking I have too many online gigs going. Twitter is a very distant third. Not getting the appeal of it, although I do think I've given it a good trial run.

A little bummed all the shows are repeats tonight.

The last 2 days at work (Friday and then today) were just awful. Everyone's gone from I'm grateful I have a job to Why the #$&% is that MY job? Negativity is palpable. I'm ready for this phase to move along. Any day now!

I hear the kids jumping on John Sam's bed. Yes, at 9:43 p.m. When I go in to tell them GO TO BED, it'll be the fourth time in 30 minutes. *sigh* Maybe if I go to bed, they will.

I was sneaking a look ahead on the calendar, and I noticed that on New Year's Eve this year, it will be a blue moon. I bet it'll be a crazy night! ;-0

Setting new records for high temperatures around these parts. I want another cold snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment