Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 13 2009 Mish-mash

Rambling around tonight ;)

Made spaghetti and garlic cheese bread, hand washed the dishes, watched NCIS, paid a bill online, and after this blog post, I'm hoping to balance the checkbook (ugh).

I saw a great pumpkin patch in Winter Park today on my way to Chamberlain's to get John Sam's special magic millet bread. I think I may take them this weekend to get some pumpkins and photos. I'm thinking after last year's stuffed rooster caper that it might behoove us to find a new patch anyway.

I need to start looking for Caroline's costume. Thank goodness there are all kinds of witch costumes instead of just scary ones. I think we have John Sam's choice all taken care of.

My eyeglasses are getting settled in and it occurred to me today that they don't bother me as much as they first did. Progress!

Tomorrow night I have a card to finish and hope to get a photo to put up. So that'll be appearing no earlier than Saturday if my intention is to do it tomorrow.

I'll stop amazing everyone now with the excruciatingly interesting details of my Tuesday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment