Friday, October 16, 2009

Excitement at Work

Right across the street from our office, a Jackson Hewitt commercial is being filmed. City "Mounty Police" are patrolling the block on beautiful brown horses!! The meter maid is driving around getting pissy because she can't give anybody a parking ticket. :)

It's so interesting to watch all the people doing their tasks. They've brought in fake bus stop signs, newspaper machines, mailbox, plants, and even a bus with fake details. I am totally jealous of the phat cameras I can see them using...... Right now I'm watching the actors practice their roles; one fellow is taking one of those huge fake checks onto the bus. I wonder how many "takes" they'll have to do.

I told my work friends that I wanted to park my car in front of the office so it might be seen in the background and have a chance to become famous.

I can't wait to see the finished commercial and see what footage of our street will appear on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment