Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Minutiae Musing Vol. 1

Just discovered that my CSI and Mentalist didn't tape last Thursday. You remember, right? The day I was so smug and so slick making a card while recording them on the DVD recorder? I taped 2 hours of snow. The black & white kind that requires no shoveling and makes a lot more noise. Who knows what happened? All I do know is I'm out two episodes of my two favorite shows. Grrrr. I may have to see if I can view them online since it looks like tomorrow night's shows are repeats.

The stack of stuff I want to read is getting freakishly out of control. Yesterday I "found" three magazines that I bought and forgot about. One self-help and two scrapbooking. LOL

Some of my friends who haven't been blogging for a while are back in the saddle. I love going to the blogs I check daily. It's like my internet cup of coffee; I feel all current and inspired after I'm done reading and thinking about what others are writing.

This weekend I'm putting up some more curtains and doing a little bit of rearranging so as to improve the feng shui around here. Feeling a little like I'm doing more of what I have to and very little of what I want to--I'm out of balance. My rosebushes won't be speaking with me for a while if I don't give them some quality one-on-one time.

Looking forward to relaxing, playing, and recharging.

No comments:

Post a Comment