Friday, January 9, 2009

Feeling Better

Today our office manager remarked, "Frannie, you look like you're finally feeling better."

I had to agree with her. :)

I'm still not sleeping well, but I feel normal again. I've got my appetite back (and then some, unfortunately, lol). I don't feel weak anymore and doing household activities doesn't take all the wind out of my sails.

Tonight we had Game Night after we ate pizza and the kids got cleaned up. We played "Perfection," the one where you have to put the shapes into the holes in one minute or less. Even Daddy got in on the action and we all had a lot of fun. Then after the kids went to sleep, I organized and purged around my desk, and finally figured out how to copy all the songs from my CDs over to the iTunes directory so I can put the kids' songs on their iPod Shuffles they got from Santa. "Only boy songs, Mom, no girl ones," said John Samuel. Ha!!

Thinking of going with the kids to the Science Center tomorrow. I've lived here in O-town for 19 years and haven't ever been there. I believe it will be something the kids enjoy.

I won't promise, but I plan on getting out my new camera and getting it charged up and messing around with it. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment