Friday, July 18, 2008

The most hated chore

is emptying the dishwasher of its clean dishes. When I wake up and come in the kitchen, first it's make the coffee, and then empty the dishes. Ugh. I just hate to do it, but if I don't do it straight away, it seems like the rest of the day, the kitchen is trashed and I'm behind schedule. It's not like it's anything exhausting or taxing, and I'm not sure exactly why it bugs me so much. I think I'll blame it on my friend Val, who told me once that it was her most hated chore, too. If I think back on it, it never really bothered me until she said that....... ha!

2 comments:

  1. Well, just think of it this way at least you have a "DISHWASHER".... hahahhahha :0) I have to do it the old way.... I am hoping one day to be updated..LMFAO LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I inspired you!
    xx the afore mentioned Val

    ReplyDelete