Sunday, July 20, 2008

Comfort of Old Routines

Today marks the last day of my seven year career as a SAHM (stay at home mom). Or, if I wanna get really corny, when I get up tomorrow, I'll say, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Either way, I know my work week routine is going to be fluid for a while. I'm letting myself run through all the scenarios today. Later I'm going to organize the outfits, shoes, accessories, and possibly sneak in a trip to Burlington Coat Factory to see what they have on sale. Watching a movie and going to bed early are also on the agenda.

Knowing my weekend routine can stay somewhat the same brings me a lot of comfort. This day is Pancake Day, and after the last drop of syrup has disappeared and the dishes are done, I'll sit and read the newspaper. Those are some Sunday things we can count on.


Good thing Caroline remembered that she's supposed to put sunblock on her ears!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!~!~ I hope that you have a wonderful day and a GREAT work week...Let me know how is goes as soon as you get a "FREE" minute... Love her, Lj

    ReplyDelete