Thursday, July 24, 2008

Groovin'

Today was a very good day. We are getting in the groove of commuting, brown bag lunches, and very little time for anything except day care and working. My scrapping mojo has left the building. I really was looking forward to entering the Memory Makers "Masters" contest, but the deadline is 7/31 and unless some time warp envelopes me over this coming weekend and I get multiple creative injections, I'm going to have to let it go until next year. I threw out my lower back last weekend cleaning & scrubbing their water slide, and it still hasn't come out of spasm, so I'm sure that's contributing to the exhaustion level for me. The kids are totally loving their time at day care, except in the morning when I drop them off, Caroline gets a little teary-eyed. I hate for her to cry because it makes me cry! We are all dragging a little and still trying to tweak the routines. Here's hoping that this weekend will give us some rest, down time, and maybe we'll sneak some fun in also.

1 comment:

  1. I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO DO A GREAT JOB.... AND REMEMBER HOW PROUD OF YOU I AM....NOTHING LIKE GETTING YOUR GROOVE ON...........I LOVE HER, Lj

    ReplyDelete