Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good-n-tired

Right before I turn in, I have to blog a bit about how much I love my new job. The commute has been alarmingly short - LOL. The attorneys are so very nice, and today I saw a small glimpse of the real people inside my coworkers. The office is lovely! Even though it's small, it has hardwood floors and lots of windows, plus I've got a permanent parking spot. Doing my best "Niles Crane" imitation, I took in my trusty Swiffer duster and fixed up my little desk. I feel blessed to have been put in such a nice place, and I know 100% that it was all in The Man's plan. I lift up thanks and feel a renewed faith about where my life is traveling. ~WOW~

The kids are doing so well at their day care - much to my delight and surprise. I was totally fretting about how John Sam would get along with "typical" kids his own age and it seems I underestimated my little man. He has endeared himself to all the teachers and staff, as well as other kids. Caroline was so proud that her brother was going to HER SCHOOL. She looked like an old pro showing him the ropes; she was so cute telling him which classroom was his and where he should put his lunchbox. Today when I picked them up, one of the teacher assistants took me aside and told me that my kids were the most polite, well-behaved, and helpful kids there at the center. "It's always yes, ma'am and please and thank you," she said. She certainly didn't have to share that with me, but she made the time to tell me. What a feeling I got when I heard that. I was so proud & happy I could barely get out the door with my very large head. They got Sprite with their dinner as an unexpected but much deserved reward.

I am quite tired in the good way.

1 comment:

  1. MAKES A MOTHER PROUD....... LOVE THEM ALL, Lj

    ReplyDelete