Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pooped Out

Well, I guess it's way better than pooped on! :)

This morning my little helpers and I made a batch of cookies with chocolate and white chocolate chips. We took them to the bake sale at the school's Harvest Fest. The weather was just beautiful and the kids ran around like Thing 1 and Thing 2. We came home and they played in the living room, then we went out in the backyard and played some more. We went to the brand new Chick-Fil-A, gave the big cow a high five, and the manager came out to the long drive-up line with little stuffed cows for the kids. Now Thing 2 (Caroline) is in the shower and Movie Night is almost upon us. The treat tonight is a milkshake with whipped cream! I'm guessing they'll want to watch Over the Hedge - again!

I on the other hand will enjoy the small amount of quiet time they let me have until the movie is over.

Night, peeps! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment