Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Late night at Wally World

John Sam, Caroline and I went to Literacy Night at school. Bought some books at the Book Fair (admitting my dorkiness). I watched NCIS in between showers and checking homework. After that, I trekked up to Walmart. It was practically empty, a good thing. But I did not get home until after midnight - OMG! Even though I said I wouldn't, I went thru the Christmas section. It wasn't picked over and messy like it is after Thanksgiving. I got really cute stocking stuffers, gift boxes, and teeny-tiny bows.

The reason I went after NCIS is cause I just can't miss Michael Weatherly. His character is so in love and it's funny watching him try to conceal it, even though I'm convinced Ziva knows.

I am tired but will plan on going to bed right after "New Christine."

No comments:

Post a Comment