Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bulldogs Senior Night

Last Friday was Senior Night at Christina's high school, home of the Bulldogs.  Her cheerleading coach got sparkly tiaras for the senior girls, and there was a special program honoring all seniors before the football game started.  The Bulldogs beat the so-and-so Panthers (can't remember where they're from, sorry). 

The kids thought they were something else when the cheerleader captain (Christina) brought them noisy blow-up sticks AND two candy holders apiece. It was chilly but between the blankets and the lively crowd, we hardly noticed.

It was fun watching the cheerleaders, the marching band, and the football game.  Reliving my old glory days, haha.  One thing I thought was, Why do I have to pay to get into this football game? I never had to pay when I was in high school. Then I remembered--DUH--because I was a cheerleader, too, and we got in for free.  The more some things change, the more they stay the same, eh?

GO BULLDOGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment