Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is there another good word for irritated?

Because I'm gettin' tired of using the same old word all the time.  Let's have a contest.... the one who can comment with the best synonym for "irritated" will win (wait for it........)








*An original free blinkie on the blog in the near future!*

Can I get a woot-woot!?

All the nights I've skipped posting have been chalked up to irritaion, pure and simple.  But everyone will be glad to know I put my camera in the tote bag, just like I said I would.  Taking pictures usually perks up my spirits, so I'm going to try that secret home remedy in this coming week. 

Who hasn't started defrosting their turkey yet?  Better get on that ;-0

1 comment:

  1. New word for irritated...... is of course awww SHIT ON IT..... love her..... :@)

    ReplyDelete