Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9:21 pm

I forgot about the CSI trilogy (part 2 of 3). So, I won't be going to bed until I've watched it. I came home today from work, put some chicken in the oven to roast, set the timer for 20 minutes, and settled in for a power nap. The late night caught up to me! I heard the kids get home while I was still sleeping. I looked at the clock, but I thought it was in the morning time and we were very late for work and school. So as I jumped up, I thought, why am I wearing a dress? And what time is it, really? Right about then, I saw the kids in the kitchen with their backpacks, and I realized it was still Wednesday night.

It's one of the strangest feelings to wake up suddenly and think it's a certain day, but then realize it's not that particular day. It doesn't make sense for a few minutes, ya know?! I felt off balance a bit and couldn't convince myself which day it really was.

Well, I don't think I'll have any trouble at all falling asleep tonight! haha~

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment