Monday, December 12, 2011

Charlie Brown Tree

It was time for this year's Christmas tree.  I was feeling a little anxiety (guilt??) about not being able to get a big tree like we're used to having, and was hoping the kids would not be disappointed or sad.  So we went together and got a small tree, and I called it our Charlie Brown tree, and the kids LOVED it when I said that :)

It turned out to be a beautiful tree.......just like always.......and Santa is planning on leaving some presents underneath it for my two good chickadees.....just like always.

Before

After

Only 13 shopping days left!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that made me cry it is so cute!~!~! HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.... I love you all so much!~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful little tree that puts Charlie Brown's tree to shame! Always remember what "they" say, Size doesn't matter! You did a great job decorating it! Love them ALL! Mami'

    ReplyDelete