Monday, November 1, 2010

November is upon us

I love November--it's one of my favorite months!  Except this year, I wasn't quite ready for it yet.  Halloween snuck up on me and I've been very scattered otherwise, so it felt like everything was last minute.  I got some cute pictures, and the fact that the kids got hardly any candy made their dad happy.  So it's all good.

I registered for two classes next semester.  Both are American Lit classes.  We'll see how it goes for a couple or three weeks with them, and if necessary, I'll drop one and take it in the fall.  It'd be great, though, if I could get them both knocked out in the spring!! 

Time to proofread the kids' homework, read about the literacy fair, get my homework reading in one spot, and set that alarm clock.

*Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment