Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tired Puppies

That's what we are after our second trip to Disney to celebrate Caroline's birthday!  We didn't get rained on at all, and it wasn't hot.  In the shade it was a little cooler than I like to be, but the Birthday Girl didn't mind. We lucked out with the lines again--the longest one was at Peter Pan's Flight and I think it was still under 30 minutes.  A few things we did this time that we didn't do last time:  riding the tram from the parking lot, Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion. Next time I'll totally pass on Space Mountain.  Also skipped Small World and Mad Tea Party. Cinderella's Castle was gorgeous in the dark!! 

Happy Birthday to Caroline~















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Caroline!

    What great pics. I love the Christmas decorations at Disney.

    xx Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT??!! You skipped Small World?? You missed the best part! I still remember that ride! I, like you, will skip Space Mountain next time, along with Tower of Terror. Happy Birthday to Caroline and love to all. Aunt Debra

    ReplyDelete