Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Program

Caroline's class was featured in the school's Holiday Program tonight. It was about dogs and cats learning to be friends, and she was one of the kittens.  She had 3 "lines" and got to be chased off stage by one of the puppies.  Then at the end, she was the kitten who shook hands with the puppy first.  Can you say OMG!   I got a lot of cute photos, but there are so many other kids in them, and I don't have anyone's permission to post them.  So I cropped this one of CG and hope it turns out:



















I didn't post a Christmas tree picture when I posted about Granny's visit. It's not all the way decorated and it's still so pretty.









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
Got home just in time to catch NCIS.  Tired out; therefore, the second batch of Christmas cards will have to wait.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment