Sunday, December 27, 2009

Funny Gift Tags Tradition

When I was still living at home, my mom started a fun tradition with the"to" and "from" tags on our Christmas presents.  I've gotten gifts not only from Santa Claus, but also from Max & The Grinch, Charlie Brown & Snoopy, Martha Stewart, Victor Newman, and Johnny Depp.  Everybody in our family does it now, so it tickles me to be able to do it with JS and CG.  A couple of years ago, I read an article in Oprah magazine about one of the columnist's mothers doing the same thing; she had saved them for the article.  Her tags were much older and looked vintage.  I especially loved the article because I'd never heard of anybody else's mom doing it except mine.

I scanned a fiew of this year's tags just for laughs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment