Saturday, December 5, 2009

Caroline is SEVEN!!

Happy 7th Birthday to Caroline Grace!



Her daddy noticed last night that she was sleeping with her umbrella instead of the beauty mask to block the light. (I guess I should quit slacking and get her a new lightbulb, eh?) We took turns taking pictures and Sam even arranged her purse, gloves & hat to look like she'd come home from a big social event. LOL! She didn't even think of waking up.



















Later we'll go to Disney in the rain. We'll have fun no matter what! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caroline- 7 years old!!! Time flies. You have grown into a very pretty young lady - you look like your Mom! I hope your celebration at Disney World was HAPPY. I took my youngest daughter right before she turned 7 and it was the most fun we ever had on vacation!! I love all your Ms. Kitty stuff - we have some too! Happy Late Birthday. We hope to see you soon - kiss your brother!! Love Aunt Debra in Columbia SC

    ReplyDelete