Thursday, May 8, 2008

Zales Commercial "Mom Rocks"

It's common knowledge among family & friends that I'm a sentimental sap. You know, a tender heart. A crybaby. Even television commercials make the tears flow; how lame is that? But I really love those commercials that strike an emotional chord. There are some that even make you gasp a little the first time you see them! Publix always has some good ones at the holidays, and I enjoy seeing them repeat each season. The best Mother's Day commercial I've seen this year is the new one from Zales. It has piano music and the only words in it are Mommy, Mom, Ma-ma. Keep an eye out for it, and plan ahead of time to have a tissue ready. I'm sorry to say that it doesn't make me want any jewelry, but it does make me feel incredibly happy and lucky that I have the title of Mother.

2 comments:

  1. I love being a MOTHER and they have some really great commercials but I will keep an eye out for that one I love to cry at that kind of stuff and now that I am 40 it is easier for me too really pour them out, tee hee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no sweeter word in the human language. Sox

    ReplyDelete