Friday, May 16, 2008

Caroline's VPK Graduation Day

Tonight is Caroline Grace's VPK graduation! If you're not sure what "VPK" means, it's voluntary pre-kindergarten, or what we used to call 4-year old kindergarten! We've already got her outfit ready, and we'll be at her school's church sanctuary at 6:30 pm for the ceremony. Pictures will be posted this weekend! We are very excited for her, because she has worked so hard this year. And we wish that we had been allowed more family tickets (only 3). I'll be taking my big old honkin' camcorder so everyone in the family can watch later and be proud all over again.

I'm going today to sign up with another legal placement service. The director didn't want to meet with me because it's been so long since I've, um, worked outside the home. (Diplomatic, if nothing else!) But I mentioned that I hadn't forgotten how to be a good secretary just because I've been at home with my kids. That's what women do, work AND have babies. Fingers crossed, and send me some good luck if you have a little extra!

2 comments:

  1. WOW GOOD LUCK. AND BIG HUGS TO THE GRADUATION GIRL WE THE GUZMAN'S 5 ARE SO PROUD OF HER....I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES. :) WE LOVE YOU, AUNT WAURA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy graduation to one of the prettiest graduates I know along with her handsome big brother. All us up here in South Carolina are proud of you Caroline!!! Look out K5!!!! Love, Aunt Debra

    ReplyDelete