Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scrap Projects

Now that the birthday and Mother's Day presents have been opened, I can freely share the projects I made but have been hiding. One is a frame & photo that I gave to Mami for Mother's Day, and the acrylic album is what I gave to L.J. for her 40th b'day. (I love saying that, LMAO) Oh, I know, I'm probably the very last scrapper in the universe to make an acrylic album. It was still so much fun to work on. The blue beaded angel on the cover of the mini album was hand created by my friend, Colleenie Bobeenie.






2 comments:

  1. Wow is that some wonderful stuff or what... :) I love my beautiful book and I love you.... Lj

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...I love how you used that KI lace in the frame. Annnnd....shockers of shockers, I haven't touched an acrylic album!

    ReplyDelete