Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Graduate

Caroline's graduation was very sweet. All the kids looked uber-adorable in their little caps & gowns (which, for some weird reason, weren't the same color as the pictures they had made). The children sang and recited Bible verses from memory. Honestly, nothing else in this world is comparable to hearing a tiny voice talking about Jesus' love. The actual ceremony was somewhat disorganized, so I did get some videotape, but not exactly what I was hoping for. I guess old Martin Scorsese won't have to worry about my filmmaking skills any time soon.

Congratulations to Caroline Grace and all her classmates! You made us all very proud.







1 comment:

  1. I DID CALL AND LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE GRADUATE AKA LITTLE GREEN AND TELL HER TO BE LOOKING FOR HER CARD TO ARRIVE LATE OHH GEEZZZ. I AM SO PROUD OF HER AND BOY LOOK HOW WONDERFUL SHE LOOKS. LITTLE GREEN AUNT LAURA LOVES YOU AND I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU...... :)

    ReplyDelete