Thursday, February 19, 2015

#ThrowbackThursday

I really love #tbt!

I mentioned these things when I posted the top picture on FB:
Metal tray on the high chair
Bulletin board with my colored masterpieces
Wood paneling
My mom's hair


Other thoughts from either/both photos:
I wonder how old LJ (a/k/a my younger sister) is. If she's 8 or 9 months, it'd be Christmas time or early January.
I like how in the first picture you can't see the door on the right, but in the second one you can. It shows how small the kitchen/dining room  actually was.
I'm fairly certain I see an ashtray on the table. It's round.
I definitely see a yellow butter tub, a half gallon of milk, and a Tupperware cup with a straw.
In the second picture, I love my little hands. Caroline's hands looked like that when she was younger.


Tomorrow is #Friday. And not one day too soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment